Role: Customer Service Agent Location: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12Salary: £10.33 per hourContract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum strong possibility of permHours: 35 hours a...
Role: Customer Service Agent
Location: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12
Salary: £10.32 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of perm
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Are you a motivated, hardworking person with a passion for providing excellent customer service?
Do you strive to go the extra mile to help people?
Think you would enjoy the buzz of a busy call centre environment?
Then come and join one of the UK largest banks as they offer you the opportunity to thrive in the world of customer service! We are looking for Customer Advisors to join a busy team within an accounts openings centre based in South Gyle, Edinburgh. This role will see you helping business banking customers set up new accounts. You will be required to talk them through the process, meanwhile assessing them while following anti-fraud and anti-money laundering guidelines.
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
* Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
* Blended role as this process can be over the telephone or over the online digital platform.
* Each application usually takes between 30-40 mins.
* They will be asking complex questions i.e. general info and probing to find further.
* Keying in information into systems - high level attention to detail.
* Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed.
* Process driven as well as customer service.
* Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (Anti Money Laundering etc).
* Assisting customers from initial call through to setting up their new business banking account/treasury account on the system.
* Assisting the customers with an enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (there are no cold calls/sales calls).
* Drafting/responding to customer emails.
Please give us a call on 01312201255 to speak to our team directly for more information!