Spa Therapist - Luxury Hotel - Outside Reading - Competitive pay
Our client is looking to work with wellness practitioners to develop a connected space where they provide shelter and healing for members and guests of their hotel. The spa is where our therapists attempts to slow time. A space for restoration, reflection and personal reset.
We nurture a deep connection to the natural world - restoring the relationship between native plants and humans. It's about new thinking and new ways of seeing things. Immersive training will be provided to all practitioners to deliver a specific to site, Whole Body Treatments.
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative wellness project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments and services.
- Effectively inform and educate guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Carry out prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Must have superb customer service skills and an enthusiastic attitude
- Enjoy working with people and possess an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Due to location a driving license may be required
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.