* The post holder will provide administrative support on individual projects and programmes of work linked to the objectives of the System Implementation Team.
* The post holder will initiate enquires relating to project work, act as a first point of contact for enquiries, and ensure an appropriate and timely response for enquiries.
* The role will also include the support of producing project documentation, the organisation of meetings and events, liaison with internal and external colleagues and maintenance of project files including version control.
* Act as first point of contact for project enquiries
* Management of project documentation, maintenance of risk and issue registers and action logs.
* Supporting Projects e.g. arranging meetings and workshops and circulating documents. Supporting a variety of projects as required in line with the developing and changing project portfolio allocated to the team.
* Taking minutes of project meetings.
* Collection and distribution of a wide range of information specific to individual projects
* The post-holder will have access to sensitive data and will be required to safely collate the data using Trust guidelines for secure storage of personally identifiable data
* Undertake data audits; identifying areas of data weakness for corrective action.
* Working with the Information team to validate and correct data in relation to project plans and in accordance with agreed processes.
* Support and maintain reporting from multiple systems to ensure timely, accurate performance monitoring for both internal and external parties.
* The role requires good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to develop collaborative working practices and relationships at all levels of clinical and administrative staff, both internally and externally.
Key working relationships are with:-
* System Implementation Managers
* Clinical Staff at all levels
* Operational Teams
* Information Team
* Information Governance Tean
* Communications Team
* Clinical Governance Team
* Assist with the production of training materials to support the roll out of projects with the System Implementation Team.
* Have knowledge of administrative procedures and practices, including specialised IT systems and project management.
* Organise workshops and other meetings as required
* Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of information to ensure compliance with project briefs.
* Assist in the collection and maintenance of information for project libraries
* Use judgement to resolve queries where there is more than one solution to a problem or issue.
* Have the ability to make judgement and assessment on day-to-day issues regarding specific projects and services
* Confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Communicate information about a project in a developmental stage, where the message is constantly changing.
* Provide training to users.
* Support delivery on non-negotiable, demanding deadlines
* Support and organise senior manager's diaries as appropriate.
* Support the development of the overall project plan and key workstreams.
* Support and assist System Implementation Manager(s) in Trust wide projects to deliver objectives on time and within budget.
* Plan and organise own workload to meet set deadlines. Due to the varying and demanding nature of the workload, flexibility and the ability to prioritise is essential in order to deal with conflicting demands and unpredictable ad hoc requests.
* Plan and organise meetings as requested and co-ordinate multidisciplinary meetings
* Support preparation of and circulating papers for meetings and writing minutes and action logs for those meetings
* Use own initiative to complete simple task e.g. arranging project meetings or preparing papers using the project plan as a guide.
* Use a wide variety of information systems and software packages; for sometimes prolonged periods of each working day.
* Concentrate on collation of complex information/data statistics.
* On occasion travel to different Trust sites across The whole geographical area of the Trust.
* Due to the nature of the service for which the post holder is working it is essential that the post holder is able to deal appropriately with exposure to sensitive and confidential information
your application has been submitted