To maintain a safe and secure environment for contractors, staff, visitors and residents where everyone is treated with decency, dignity and respect. Create, maintain, and promote an environment which demonstrates an adherence to safety and security.
* Promote Equality and Inclusion.
* Postively promote all aspects Health and Safety.
* Adhere to all relevant Prison Service Orders
* Complete any other task deemed necessary by the Project Lead or Operations Manager.
* Escort contractors and visitors safely and securely around the site
* Ensure contractors comply with all prison and extension security requirements, in particular:
o Storage and usage of tools
o Storage and usage of construction materials
o Storage and usage of Plant Machinery
o Access control of site contractors and personnel
* Maintain accurate security records for audit purposes
* Compliance with the contractor and Sodexo Health and Safety regulations
* Contribute to the successful delivery of the HMP Peterborough Project
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* All visitors and employees will be treated professionally and politely.
* Security breaches will be reported.
* Processes and procedures will be followed.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* High level of inter personal skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Have a proactive approach to Equality and Inclusion.
* Have a proactive approach to Health and Safety.
* The ability to challenge inappropriate behaviour.
* Ability to perform tasks alone or in a team to a high standard without constant supervision.
* Proactive, systematic approach to tasks.
* Good IT skills.
* Good team player.
* Good initiative.
* Positive attitude.
* Continuous improvement.
* Working with others.
* Impact and influence.
Contextual or other information
* Discretion to be displayed at all times and strict confidence to be maintained in all sensitive matters
* All mandatory training to be completed as and when required
* Sodexo uniform and name badge to be worn at all times.