Position: Head Housekeeper
Sector: Pubs, Bars & Restaurants
Location: Outskirts of Banbury
Salary: Up to £22K
Type: Permanent, 40+ hours per week
Various Shifts: 5/7 days
My client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic House Keeping Manager who share the pub group passion for all thing's hospitality. This exciting prospect for individual to join the team running, to assist with the cleaning of the 70-cover country pub with its 9 guest rooms and a private event space.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all housekeeping services in the pub, and for providing leadership and development for the Housekeeping Team. They will ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies and will harmoniously cooperate with other departments to ensure that all housekeeping needs are met in a professional and timely manner.
About the role:
- Ensure that the following are carried out at appropriate intervals in all areas of the gastro pub (excluding those maintained by Kitchen Staff), in line with the Company's Policies and Procedures:
- Prepare all 9 guest rooms with either arriving guests or staying guests
- Thorough cleaning of all guest areas
- Dusting, vacuuming, and washing down of all areas
- Cleaning of all windows
- Polishing of mirrors, brass plates on doors and furniture (as applicable)
- Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards
- Shampooing of carpets
- Cleaning of curtains and furniture
- Emptying / cleaning of waste bins
- Restocking of toiletries, soaps, towels etc
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.