Job Title: Arrears Agent
Shift: Rotational Shift between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday 37.5hrs a week, 8am-1pm Saturday working 1 in 4, but do get a day off in week if working a Saturday
Start Date: 5th April
Exciting opportunities for a customer-focused individual to become a Mortgage Arrears Agent
Are you customer driven? Are you enthusiastic? Do you like working in a fast paced environment? If yes, then we have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic and progressive company.
As a Mortgage Arrears Agent you will provide arrears support to customers facing or currently in financial difficulty, meeting customer needs through the delivery of high professional standards whilst sustainably delivering defined commercial performance measures for the business.
This role is based in Plymouth and our opening hours are 08:00am-08:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 - 1:00 on Saturday. As part of your role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns.
This is a 6 month contract running from 5th April to 4th Oct
What you will do:
- Respond to inbound calls and make outbound telephone calls for customers in mortgage arrears. This will include manual and auto/predictive dialler activities.
- Carry out post and email administration.
- Handle standard queries and specialist enquiries where appropriate, transferring non-arrears enquiries that cannot be dealt with to other departments.
- Identify vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team.
- Effectively conclude forbearance options, using influencing and questioning techniques.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in working in a customer based environment.
- Experience of embedding customer and colleague advocacy.
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships.
- Be able to establish an excellent rapport with customers
- Have strong negotiating skills
- Confident in using multiple computer systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If selected for this role you will need to go through a vetting process which will include the past 6 years full referencing and a DBS.
If you feel from the above this role fits your skillset, are fully available to take on a full 6-month contract, and also able to meet the vetting criteria then please submit your CV for perusal.
your application has been submitted