Blue Arrow are currently looking for Multi drop vans drivers based in Cannock, Staffordshire.You will be working alongside a well-known company based in the Cannock...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a UK Wide business in the Fenton area who are looking for a Van Driver on a temporary on going basis with potential to leading to a longer term opportunity.
Candidates must be immediately available as the position is to start asap.
Pay Rate: £8.91 p/h
Hours: 40 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 8:30-17:00
* Delivering items such as wallpaper, paint, decorating supplies to trade locations, building sites and residential homes.
* Assisting within the warehouse during quieter times.
* Providing excellent customer service skills throughout.
* Lifting items as heavy as 10l of paint.
* Previous Van Driving experience is essential.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Full Clean Driving License.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you.
We please ask ALL applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.