Fantastic new opportunity for someone who has exemplary customer service experience. Immediate start available for the right person. Both permanent and temporary positions...
Customer Service Agents (Mortgages)- Leek
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with Capita based in the Leek area who are looking for several customer service agents to join their team on a temporary basis for around 6-7 months.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start as soon as possible (subject to passing successful screening & vetting).
Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Mon - Fri (between the hours of 8:00am - 18:00pm)
Weekend overtime is made available after successful training period
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Customer Service Agents to be part of Capita's Mortgage Services team in Leek, you will be responsible for assisting customers with queries and general administration of their mortgage account.
Ideally you will have customer services experience in a similar environment, although this is not essential as 6 weeks full and in-depth training will be provided.
*Process all incoming and outgoing requests for our clients customers effectively and in a timely manner, ensuring the customer is contacted through the relevant channel (phone, email, letter etc)
* Provide a superb level of customer service
* Operate effectively within a regulated department
* Discuss features of customers' mortgages or insurance all within the documented processes
* Handle standard queries and specialist enquiries where appropriate
* Identify vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team.
* Previous customer service experience in the same or similar role is desirable
* Previous administration experience is ideal
* Good knowledge of GDPR
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy office administrative environment
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Why should you apply?
Temporary on-going role starting ASAP but with potential to be extended further or lead to longer term opportunities
* Free on-site parking
* On-site café
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Based very close to the Leek Town centre, the location is easily commutable via public transport or car. There is free parking on site also.