Blue Arrow is looking for experienced financial administrators for a Financial Crime Administrator role with one of the UK's largest banks
Pay Rate: £12.60 per hour
Hours: 35 hours - full time - Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm
Location: South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12
Contract: 6 to 9 months (possibility of extension)
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
We are looking to recruit Administrative resource to support the Commercial Bank's Anti Money Laundering Risk Management team. The role is not aimed at experienced AML Analysts, but these admin roles do have an AML focus and a good knowledge of AML will be beneficial. The role will be based in South Gyle, Edinburgh and will report into Financial Crime Managers.
Successful candidates will be able to undertake the following:
1. Undertake a number of administrative duties: data capture and monitoring, database and key company system uploads and data retrieval; reporting, organising meetings and Minute taking, data manipulation and MI. Other admin activity will be required.
2. Support AML Assistant Managers to complete accurate and detailed OKYC risk assessments and recommendations for Commercial Enhanced Due Diligence clients. Undertaking elements of an AML/OKYC case review including searching publicly available sources and industry systems to obtain AML related information; uploading data, completing written Risk reports and assessments.
Whilst not essential, candidates would ideally have previous experience of using external systems connected to AML risk assessment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
* An understanding of Commercial Banking - client types, ownership structures, banking products.
* Basic knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements, risk factors and risk mitigants. Knowledge of AML terminology, Sanctions, Adverse media, Sanctions and PEPs.
* Work under pressure and apply logical thinking to problem solving
* Communicate with colleagues at all levels
* Oral and written communication - excellent communication skills required in order to understand and translate complex risk terms into every day language.
* Team player - taking responsibility for managing individual workload; supporting colleagues; and issue resolution, strong work ethic and ability to work in an agile way
* Strong IT skills and working application of standard Microsoft software packages. Ability to learn quickly regarding process and use of LBG systems
* Prioritise workloads and operate efficiently / effectively within challenging deadlines.
your application has been submitted