Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Chef Manager - Education Site - Southampton - £11.95 per hour
Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef Manager for their site in Southampton. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. The site is a school in the Shirley area of Southampton.
This vacancy is term-time only.
You will be working 38 weeks contract plus holiday, so 43.6 paid weeks!
The shifts are Monday-Friday either 0700-1400 or 0800-1500.
The rate is £11.95 per hour which equates to a salary of £18,235 which is paid in 12 equal instalments across the year.
Immediate start available, will need enhanced DBS.
The Role Chef Manager - Contract Catering - Southampton:
* As a Chef Manager you will work Monday - Friday 40 hours a week, 38 weeks per year.
What you need to be Chef Manager - Contract Catering - Southampton:
* The ideal Chef Manager will have experience in professional kitchens and be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications are essential. Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is also advantageous.
The Reward for Chef Manager - Contract Catering - Southampton:
* £18,235 (£11.95 p/h true hourly rate )
* Day shifts only and excellent career progression in this Global Company.
How to Apply:
To register your interest and to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process