Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Administrative Assistants (Stockbroking Operations) £10
Blue Arrow are recruiting Administrative Assistants to work for our client who is a leading banking group in the UK! This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with good administration experience but who also enjoy offering customer support on the phone. This role is based in Leeds City centre and will initially be for 6 months with potential extension. You will work 5 days for 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday. The hours of work will be between 08:00a.m - 05:00pm, Monday to Friday. The pay rate will be £10 per hour and you will enjoy additional benefits such as pay progression, competitive Overtime rates and Flex pay. All successful candidates will undergo Credit, Sanctions, Criminal record and CIFAS checks as well as mandatory referencing for 6 years. Applicants MUST have GCSEs with a minimum of A-C in Maths and English Language as well as good understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
The Stockbroking Team sits within Pensions and Investments within the Insurance and Wealth division, our objective is to become the best financial planning, long-term savings and retirement partner for our customers. This will be achieved by strengthening our long-term customer relationships by supporting our customers to plan and manage their long-term savings, investment and retirement needs easily. As well as transforming customer engagement through personalised, digitally-led content.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be part of a Top UK Execution Only Stockbroker Team. Working in a customer orientated environment you will undertake a variety of tasks within a highly regulated business.
Using your excellent administration and customer service skills you will be working in our COVID Secure Leeds Contact centre and will often be the first points of contact for our customers, helping them resolve issues either via the telephone or Webchat. Attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes. Once fully trained there maybe options to work from home which can be discussed on an individual basis.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and all the support you need with a 5-6 week Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00pm Induction Programme. This will be followed by a further on the job telephony training by your Team Manager, where you will be supported whilst you learn.
So if you have a minimum of a Grade C in Maths and English along with a strong customer centric approach, a willingness to take ownership to resolve customer queries and an ability to collaborate across teams to provide assistance on customer queries we would welcome your application.
Principal Accountabilities & Key Tasks of the Administrative Assistants
* Deliver first class professional written and verbal service to internal and external customers through the accurate completion of administrative tasks within a team environment. This will cover the range of products and services offered by HSDL including ISA's, Self-Invested Personal Pensions and Online Investment Accounts, across multiple Lloyds Banking Group Brands.
* Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed, authorised and recorded accurately and adheres to specified Group policies and business procedures. Readiness to refer to more senior colleagues where appropriate
* Thoroughly scrutinise all documents and requests for validity and ensure transaction input is performed with high levels of speed and accuracy, Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
* Work within the parameters set by your Team Manager to meet your work allocation and personal and professional development targets
* Build relationships typically at peer level across the business in order to clarify facts, verify technical details, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues. You will be expected to escalate these as appropriate.
* Record all customer complaints received in line with the group complaints handling policy, take ownership for resolution, resolve complaints where possible and reach the correct outcome.
* Accountable for the identification, logging, investigation and resolution of a range of customer complaints. Completing a full understand of the situation and ensuring the right outcome for the customer. Escalating issues as appropriate.
* Be self-sufficient to build knowledge of the London Stock Exchange, International Stock Markets and all aspects of trading equities. To ensure that this is kept up to date from all relevant sources, and be motivated to supplement and maintain your own Continuous Professional Development in this area
* When required demonstrate the flexibility to support other business areas
* Readiness to identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
* Be a true advocate of HSDL & LBG values by promoting and demonstrating them in everything you do
Key skills, experience and knowledge
* Complaint training - including a full understand of Resolve and its completion, and a knowledge of all regulatory risk requirements, when reportable/not reportable and SLA timescales. Understanding of the complaint handling regulations applicable to LBG and FSA.
* A positive approach to Customer Service is essential, with strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Attention to detail and the ability to follow operational procedures and quickly assimilate technical processes and systems
* Well organised, with the ability to present factual information in a logical and structured way
* Ability to plan and manage large, often fluctuating, volumes of work to strict deadlines
* IT literate, comfortable with the use of keyboard and software applications and mail merge functions
* Able to use arithmetical/numerical skills to undertake a range of basic calculations to support customer enquiries
* Maintains a positive outlook with a desire to succeed, tackle and resolve problems.
* Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
* Ability to motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals.
Mandatory clearances of the Administrative Assistants
* Criminal record check
* Credit check
* Sanctions checks
* CIFAS Checks
* 5 year referencing with no unjustified gaps
If you have what it takes and you meet the above requirements please email your updated CV to this website and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.