Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Class 1 Driver - Bracknell - £14.30 to £21.85
BlueArrow are looking for a Class 1 Driver to cover a role for this National Transport Client on an ongoing basis.
This Client is a leading Telecommunications company with a national presence. They deliver items that include the infrastructure such as electronics and cabling to maintain our national telephone network - as well as other items for 3rd party supplies to their network of Pelipods.
This role will see you working Monday to Friday from 06:00 daily working an average of 42-45 hours per week. You will be travelling from Bracknell to Southampton, Leicester and then back to Bracknell daily.
In addition, we are looking for someone who is flexible to switch to nights to cover another members of staff's holiday 4 or 5 weeks a year. This would mean starting at 18:00 and finishing at 03:00 Monday to Friday.
Details about the role:
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 06:00 start times - An average of 45 working hours per week
- No Bank Holidays - perfect for work / life balance
- 37.5 standard hours - paid at £14.30
- Overtime paid after 37.5 hours paid at £21.85
- Free onsite parking with a central Bracknell location.
- Great working conditions and a friendly team.
What are we looking for?
- Drivers with a Class 1 (C+E) Driving License, CPC and Digital Tacho
- Ideally 6 months experience on the road - although this is negotiable
- No more than 6 points on your license.
- You will also need to conduct a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this role, please call Lisa Bryant-Jones on 01179299449 or apply online for more information.