Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Sewing Machinists required for the one of the longest established and most famous home furnishing companies.
An ideal opportunity to secure long term and potential permanent employment with a long established company looking to grow and invest in their workforce.
Ideally we are looking for candidates that have experience with sewing machinist work, in particular Lockstitch, however for candidates who are willing to develop and learn new skills we will consider you and provide you the opportunity to train & learn.
Pay rate is dependent on experience ranging from £10.50 - £11.50 and increases dramatically once trained depending on the number of quality piece products you make.
Day shifts are 06.00am to 14.00pm
Afternoons are 14.00 - 00.20am
Flexibility will be required.
The job role
* You will learn to sew a wide variety of sofa designs, using a range of luxury fabrics.
* On occasion you may be required to assist in other areas of production for example pre-sew, service machining, sewing inspection. The environment is fast paced and demanding and not every day will be the same but in return it is fun and gives great financial rewards.
* You will need to be committed and willing to learn as we will provide all the training you will require to be a success.
* Ability to work in a high pressure and high volume environment
* Keen eye and attention to detail
Apply now to be considered.