One of the Capitals most prominent medical institutions is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to Senior Team. Paying £23.83 per hour working Monday to Friday from 08:00 - 16:00 or 08:30 - 16:30. This is a six-month contract with a very strong likelihood of extension for the right candidate. All applicants absolutely must have extensive and demonstrable diary management experience to be considered.
To provide a comprehensive, confidential high quality secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive, Chairman and Chief Executive's Office and Team.
Working with the Business Manager, Chief of Staff and Executive Office to proactively manage the sourcing and processing of information, of a highly complex and sensitive nature. Where appropriate to liaise and work with other Executive Assistants and administrative staff across the Executive Floor and Trust.
To be responsible for the robust management of the Chief Executive diary, quality assuring briefing material, ensuring that all matters relating to the CEO activity is appropriately escalated and managed to ensure successful delivery. Managing the time of the CEO in a way that ensures visibility across the Trust and helps support the engagement agenda and ensuring that the Chief Executive is fully prepared for all meetings, with papers and the necessary documentation provided. Working within a fast-paced Executive office.
Essential Criteria for all applicants:
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification or significant experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrated experience of co- ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments
- Experience of managing risks and reporting
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at Board or executive level
- Experience of servicing meetings at Board or executive level (planning agendas, minute taking and following up actions)
Candidates that are not able to evidence the above criteria on their applications will not be considered for submission.
To apply for the role please follow website link or contact David Lomax on 0208 427 6199
your application has been submitted