Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Location: Newcastle under Lyme
Pay: from £8.20 to £8.81 per hour
Hours: - 14.00-22.00 on a 4 on 4 off rota pattern
Blue Arrow Newcastle-Under-Lyme have positions available at the local hospital. You will be providing support during these difficult times and helping provide a safe and welcoming environment.
Requirements & Skills:
* Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
* Refill supplies i.e toilet rolls etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace, door handles seats etc.
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, restaurants, outpatients clinics.
* Previous experience within the cleaning industry desirable
* Hardworking and reliable
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
* An in date Standard or Enhanced DBS that covers Adult workforce dated within the last 3 months ideally on the new updated service programme. If you do not have a DBS we can process one for you following successful interview.
* Able to pay good attention to detail.
* Can work on your feet for the duration of your shift.
* Is reliable and trustworthy.
* Can work alone and as part of a team.
* Can follow correct health and safety procedures.
* Has the ability to operate powered equipment, if required full training will be given
If you have a car, great, if you're limited to public transport, don't worry there are bus routes available.
An in date Enhanced or Standard DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in our hospital locations. We do have the facility to process one for you if you are happy for a full criminal background check to be completed on your behalf.
So, if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.