Logistics Operatives are required to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston, Derbyshire. Successful applicants will be working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and will form part of the sites Logistics team.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Booking in materials via the companies computerised system
* Booking stock out using the company computer system
* Picking materials to feed to the production line
* Using a FLT Counterbalance to move stock around the logistics warehouse.
* Loading and unloading HGV Vehicles using the Forklift
* Stock Control
Overtime is paid at the following: Time and a third after 39 hours' Time and a half Saturday
Double time Sundays
Monday - Thursday 07:30am - 15:30pm
Friday 07.30pm - 14:30am
Requirement for this role:
* To apply for this role you must have an FLT Counterbalance Licence dated in the last 3 Year
* Experience in logistics environment is desired but full training will be given
* For this role you must be computer literate
* You will be part of a new team where your ideas and views will count
* rapidly growing business where you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career.
* Paid Breaks
* Subsidised staff canteen
* Free Hot Drinks that are not vending machine
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for then please apply today for an immediate start, please press the apply now Button first or alternatively call Burton Branch on 01283 537660
your application has been submitted