We are currently recruiting for a TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST/PROJECT ASSISTANT for a three month contract with potential for expansion for my client in HUDDERSFIELD.
37 hours per week working on the site Reception for 2 ½ days per week and working remotely on a laptop for 2 ½ days per week. It is a shared role and the work remotely will involve some project support and taking notes at meetings.
- To provide a high-quality Reception and customer service levels whilst dealing with staff, students, patients, and other visitors to the Clinic in a professional and courteous manner, and develop effective working relationships.
- responsibility for using the cash register, card machine and computerised clinic/patient appointment booking system and ensuring the financial processes and procedures are followed in the issuing of receipts for payment, cashing up and securing the cash register and card machine after clinic has finished and depositing the takings with the Finance Office.
- Update and maintain clinical databases and appointment schedules and records.
- To provide administrative/project support including event planning/travel arrangements for staff and key strategic projects.
- To utilise the University computer-based information systems and other computer software packages and provide reports as appropriate.
- To work flexibly to support the wider work of the team and the School during peak periods.
GCSE in English and mathematics preferable.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate, simply apply online.
your application has been submitted