Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: The Gasworks, Belfast
Salary: £10.02 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of perm
Working times: Full time, 35 hours per week - variable shifts between 7am and 11pm over an 8 week shift cycle combining early and late shifts working 5 out of 7 days including some weekends.
Are you a motivated, hardworking person with a passion for helping people?
Do you enjoy going the extra mile to help people?
Do you have a passion to providing an outstanding service to customers?
Think you would enjoy the buzz of a busy call centre environment?
Then come and join one of the UK largest banks as they offer you the opportunity to thrive in the world of customer service. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join an established team within a fraud department. The role will involve handling high volumes of inbound calls and supporting customers with their fraud queries.
A strong background in customer service is essential for this role, previous telephone customer service experience is desirable. You will be expected to collaborate with your team to exchange information so strong team working skills are a necessity.
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent telephony manner
* Clear communication skills
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player
* IT proficient
* Clear credit history and criminal record
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Strong possibility of long-term career opportunity in banking
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
Call us on 01312201255 if you have any questions or wish to find out more!