Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: The Gasworks, Belfast
Pay Rate: £10.02ph
Contract Term: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum
Working Times: 35 hours per week
Variable shifts between 7am and 11pm over an 8 week shift cycle combining early and late shifts working 5 out of 7 days including some weekends.
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Casual dress code
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join an established team within a fraud department. The role will involve handling high volumes of inbound calls and supporting customers with their fraud queries. A strong background in customer service is essential for this role, previous telephone customer service experience is desirable. You will be expected to collaborate with your team to exchange information so strong team working skills are a necessity.
Role Focused Skills
* Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* Build long-lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
* Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
* Provide a high quality service to customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
* Excellent communication - oral and written
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
* Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player
* Previous customer service experience
* Clear credit history and criminal record
Call us on 01312201255 if you wish to speak with one of our consultants directly to find out more!