To provide a professional and customer focussed interface between client and the occupants of the Leeds Oncology Wing
To receive and manage calls in a courteous manner
To gather accurate information for each call to enable the production of management reports
To pass on service calls to a range of external service providers
To work 20 hours per week, 4 hours each day Monday to Friday. Basic hours will vary from 7am to 11am, 8am to 12pm or 9am to 1pm. However, the role involves being a 'floater' by being available to cover the shifts 24/7 (7am - 7pm or 7pm to 7am) of the shift Helpdesk Operators when they on annual leave or sick.
Job Title: Helpdesk Operator
Pay Rate: £8.75
Requirements: Basic Disclosure Check (Basic DBS Check)
1. Experience in a customer facing role
2. Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone
3. Understand the operational procedures and safe working practices applicable to the task
4. Fully conversant with standard office packages e.g. excel, word, email
4. . Ability to work shifts 24/7 365 days per year Age 18 minimum age requirement due to shift work.
If interested or want to enquire further regarding this role please call the Blue Arrow office on 01582 287 882 or email ,
your application has been submitted