Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Contract - Temporary sickness cover
3 month contract may extend
Monday - Thursday 7am- 4pm
Friday 7am - 12pm
Pay: £8.72 p/h
Our popular and reputable client are looking for a Production Operative, to support in making and producing products well-known for their top quality. This role is perfect for anyone looking for short term work, or looking to get their foot in the door with some of our other clients.
* Working within the main factory manual handling (can involve heavy lifting)
* Completing paperwork.
* Load and unload delicate products into a Kiln (oven).
* Working accurately and carefully to ensure there are no chips or cracks in products, this will be the final stage before finishing the product.
* Ensuring all stock is stored correctly so that the correct items are picked for orders.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Is happy with heavy manual lifting.
* Has experience working within a similar manufacturing environment.
* Is organised and can use their initiative.
* Is able to communicate with colleague effectively.
* Can work carefully, accurately and can pay high attention to detail.
The site is easily accessible by car if you drive, and by public transport if you don't. Located a short walking distance from bus routes to Alfreton, Derby City, and more.
If this sounds like something you or anyone you know would be interested in, then Apply Now and a consultant will be in touch.