Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
We are looking for Class 1 Night Drivers to join our new project for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Portbury, Bristol. You will be working on a specific contract, driving curtain side vehicles delivering to various sites in the UK with 1 or 2 drops per run, all stock on Board is palletised.
Class 1 Driver - Nights
Hourly Rate: £13 (Mon - Fri) & £14 (Sat & Sun)
Start times: Between 13.30 - 16.00 with Overtime available.
Contract Type: Full Time, ongoing contract with possible Temp to perm for the right candidate.
Base Location: Portbury, Bristol
Key elements of the role
* To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
* To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
* To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
* To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
* To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
* To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
* To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
* To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
* To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
* Holiday pay
* Possible Temp to Perm for the right candidate
Essential for this role
* Essential DCPC training
* 2 years Class 1 experience
* Clean Driving Licence
* Tacho Card
* Safety Boots
* Hi Viz
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience, please upload a CV to this site or call the Branch and ask for Nigel Morton.