Primary Job Functions:
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Financial Administrator for our Financial Planning client based near Bathgate, however you will be home based for the foreseeable future.
An exciting full-time role has arisen for the successful candidate to be part of a team who deliver and provide excellent service to our clients. Your main focus will be to assist with their day to day needs to support the administration and provide excellent customer service.
- To be the first point of call for our clients and Financial Advisors.
- Answering general queries by telephone, post and email.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Requesting information from life providers, and sourcing information where required.
- Producing client valuation reports as and when requested by clients.
- Using the company custom built system to process information and keep records up to date
- Process sensitive client documents, using the utmost discretion.
- Chase outstanding mandates.
As a Financial Administrator, you will report to the Financial Services Team Leader and will be part of the wider admin team and your job role may occasionally require you to help others complete their duties. The organisation uses a customer built system which has been created by their own IT team and the necessary training will be provided to ensure you become fluent in its use.
- First class communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong working of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to adapt to fast paced changes within the Financial Services industry
your application has been submitted