Position: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £10.73 per hour
Type: Full time, 37.5 hours a week Monday to Sunday 8am-9pm
Starting 15th February 2021 - This role is office based and not work from home.
Do you enjoy the buzz of a busy contact centre environment? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction? Do you have a passion to truly support your customers and provide outstanding service?
PLEASE APPLY WITH CV
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer service.
This role will afford you the chance to build a successful career. If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
Key responsibilities include;
* To be the main point of contact for our customers via voice and email, you'll handle queries quickly and efficiently, and provide a brilliant customer service.
* You'll be taking calls about a range of issues from our customer's from setting up new card registrations to assisting with usage and roaming queries.
* Being able to deal with potentially frustrated customers is an absolute must as we're a department that prides ourselves on our high Customer Satisfaction scores.
* Resolve complex customer queries and problems within set procedures in order to meet the customer's expectations.
* Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customer's problems at the first point of contact; within agreed service levels, targets and objective.
* Have a good operational knowledge of appropriate systems, policies and processes.
* Raise incidents to second line support, where appropriate accurately providing all relevant and necessary information.
* Be resilient, understanding and patient.
* Be able to communicate effectively in both voice and email.
* Have a talent for making conversation and putting people at ease.
* Have a genuine passion for Customer Service.
* Be able to explain things in different ways if customers don't understand.
* A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
* 28 days paid holiday.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
your application has been submitted