Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Londonderry / Derry
Salary: £10.73 per hour
Type: Full time, 37.5 hours a week Monday to Sunday 8am-9pm
Training will be on site 9am-5.30pm for 4 weeks. The role is office based however to meet with the current Coronavirus restrictions you will be required to work from home during lockdown periods, once restrictions lift the role will be based in an office and working from home will cease.
Temporary ongoing with no end date, the role can also lead to permanent opportunities with my client.
Starting 01st March 2021
Do you enjoy the buzz of a busy contact centre environment? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction? Do you have a passion to truly support your customers and provide outstanding service?
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer service.
This role will afford you the chance to build a successful career. If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
Key responsibilities include;
* Provide excellent customer service to every customer they interact with by taking ownership, focusing on resolution, and communicating with the customer about what has happened / what needs to happen next
* The role holder will have a passion and obsession for helping our customers, they will make sure we deliver the best service possible. They will be highly motivated to deliver great service and also identify opportunities where we need to do better or improve our processes
* They will be curious about matching our products to our customers' business needs and then engage in conversation with them to support them with that and at the same time drive additional revenue for the business
* The role holder will follow the relevant processes and procedures in relation to the customer journeys, which starts with verification and validation to protect all customers and will include operational processes and/or diagnostics to log, complete, progress and resolve customer issues.
* They will have ownership of customer issues and escalate where required
* The role holder will record the information required as part of our processes, using the relevant systems
* They will be responsible for their performance and will be focused on improvement
* They will be an active participant in receive coaching sessions, 121s, team meetings and Huddles and have a strong, positive and proactive voice within the team
Experience working in busy fast paced call centre environment
Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
Customer focused and an understanding nature
A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
Dedication to completing a high standard of work
Hardworking and reliable
Ability to handle customer complaints
Able to pass a standard criminal record NI check
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
* 28 days paid holiday.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
your application has been submitted