One of the Capitals most prominent medical institutions is seeking to appoint a Processing Facility Quality Manager to its Haematology Department. This is a fixed-term contract lasting until April 2022 paying an hourly rate of £25.53 per hour working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- Lead clinical, laboratory and administrative teams through the processes required for relevant regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Lead, develop, maintain and monitor the Quality Management System (including QPulse)
- Provide training in Quality and implement and monitor training in the Quality Management System
- Be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Department of Haematology Quality Management System and for reporting to the Senior Management Team on the functioning and effectiveness of the system.
- Support the Senior Management Team in ensuring continual improvement and regulatory and accreditation compliance requirements are met and exceeded
- Provide effective communication within the department relating to service issues, training needs and process changes
- Address service issues in a timely manner or refer to the Deputy Divisional Manager / Service Manager where appropriate, ensuring clear and effective lines of communication with all staff
- Provide and receive complex information relating to the clinical condition and treatment of patients and/or the results and interpretation of diagnostic tests to and from work colleagues or users of the service in relation to clinical and laboratory incidents
Essential Criteria for all applicants:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Relevant post-graduate training in quality management
- Knowledge of quality management systems,
- Familiar and competent with audit and clinical audit methodology
- Experience in management and/or quality management
Candidates that are not able to evidence the above criteria on their applications will not be considered for submission.
To apply for the role please follow website link or contact David Lomax on 0208 427 6199
your application has been submitted