Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
If you are someone with excellent attention-to-detail, high standards and a desire to do your job to the best of your ability every day then a cleaning job may be the perfect job for you.
What are the main duties of a Cleaner?
A Cleaners role can vary depending on their working environment but in general their duties will include:
* Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
* Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
* Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
* Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
* Stock and maintain supply rooms
To land a job as a Cleaner you do not need any specific qualifications or experience but some of the general skills that a good Cleaner should possess are:
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Physical abilities Good numeracy and literacy
* High level of attention-to-detail
* Good organisational abilities
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player qualities