Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
We are looking for an Experienced team of Banking Customer service advisors to support us working for a major high street band based in Speke Liverpool.
The role is ongoing - there is a high level of compliance required before you can start, and assessments will need to be completed with the site direct.
The role is based in South Liverpool near the Liverpool airport. Hours are flexible - you must be able to work a mixture of shifts between 7am - 11pm Monday - Sunday, this could change each week.
If you have at experience in a customer service Call centre or environment and you are used to talking to people, showing empathy and enjoy helping customers - this role could fit your needs
* To be the first point of contact for customer calls, providing an excellent level of customer service, meeting the needs of our customers and seeking opportunities to extend and develop the customer relationship
Answer customer calls in relation to a broad number of transactions in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
* Identify opportunities to further extend/develop the customer relationship by promoting the Bank's products and services in order to fully meet their financial needs.
* Identify sales opportunities and mature wherever possible and manage smooth hand offs to other areas of the business.
* Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience whilst securing all sales opportunities.
* Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels. Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of the Lloyds TSB Group.
* Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer.
* Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately. Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
The role is complex but very rewarding. We offer full and in-depth training before you go into a grad bay environment to start taking live calls
* Upload CV
* All candidates with relevant experience will be contacted
* Complete all paperwork and compliance - at least 2 regulated proofs of address within past 3 months essential and a PORTW
* We will hold a Pre-screen/interview over the phone
* Assessments via a Link and meeting with client on site or over skype
* Feedback given and outcome
Person Specifications required
* Must have customer service experience in Banking or a service industry where you must engage with customer - not just till based
* Can easily identify when to show empathy
* Confident to talk through products and services
* Flexible with work patterns
Contract Length - ongoing- no end date
Pay - £10.05 - basic - overtime paid up to £20.10
Hours - 35 hours - 5 days
Based - Speke Liverpool
Role starts in May 2021