Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
At Blue Arrow we are looking to recruit a HGV Class 1 driver for a temporary ongoing position for our client based in the North Yorkshire area.
Our client operates Monday - Friday across with various start times on days, these are generally between 04:00AM - 09:00AM.
The role will be collections and deliveries - this involves driving a class 1/2 (you will be paid class 1 rate if you are a class 1 driver) to building sites and unmarked buildings. You will be required to plan your own routes whilst delivering and also using a handheld device.
Full training with be given for all elements of the role.
Highly competitive rates are available.
In order to process your application you must have the following:
* HGV Class 1/2 entitlement
* Digi tacho card
* Prepared to do a DBS (Basic criminal background check)
We cannot accept more than 6 points or DR on a licence.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
We also recruit for HGV Class 1, ADR Class 1 and 2 as well as HIAB drivers across the North of England so please get in touch if these roles would be more suitable for you.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please attach your CV to the advert or if you wish to speak to someone call 0191 230 1050 and ask for Jake.