We are recruiting for 2 x Porters to work in a Hospital/ Care environment in Sunderland. The role is to last 4 months minimum and...
Carry out general Portering duties of a routine nature on a daily basis which include:
* Moving patients between departments
* Moving/changing medical gas cylinders
* Collection and delivery of specimens
* Delivery of Electro Biomedical Equipment to wards.
* Movement of beds, bedding, furniture and other equipment.
* Deliver crash trolley to resuscitation incidents
* Delivery of sterile supplies, food orders and linen out of normal hours
* Collection of sensitive waste items and deliver to the incinerator
Working as part of a team of porters, supporting the hospitals needs and responding to the day to day needs.
This position requires an enhanced DBS and a fitness to work assesment, this will be part of your application process.