Job descriptionTo deliver accurate, efficient and quality service in line with our Client's Service Level Agreements (SLAs), using our Client's Intermediary Platform system. Key TasksAmending...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Administrator to be based in Coleshill, Birmingham. This is a full-time permanent role working 40 hours per week delivering excellence in terms of output from the Helpdesk Operations Team. On offer is a competitive salary. This role requires you to manage, monitor and control all aspects of operational performance within the scope of public sectors contracts.
- Experience in managing a workload via Planon or Maximo CAFM system would be desirable.
- Experience of using COUPA system would be desirable.
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes.
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a helpdesk/Call centre role in a facilities management environment.
- Be able to demonstrate using their own initiative as well as working as a team.
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers both internal and external.
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload at various times in the monthly schedule.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures.
Must have experience to be considered.
Please apply with your CV and Natalie will be in touch.