Are you an experienced administrator that has supported an online training environment?Are you immediately available for interview in January?We are looking for a temporary post...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for Front of House Administrative staff to support in Key Worker roles throughout the coming months on a temporary assignment. In this role you will be the first point of contact for patients enquiries and will greet all visitors on site. Please note this assignment is for an immediate start and candidates should be available to work full time.
Start Date: January 2021
Location: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire area
Pay: £17 per hour, paid weekly
Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
* Verify citizens' booking confirmation and paperwork and allocate an individual number using a barcode scanner or other technology devices provided.
* Ensure that the allocation maintains an efficient flow
* Conduct the initial health check, ensuring that citizens do not show COVID-19 symptoms (such as high temperature).
* May need to provide citizens with relevant information materials (e.g. leaflets) and offer brief explanation that the citizens need to be aware of.
* Manage arrival exceptions together with the steward and support citizens that are turned away, without disrupting the overall throughput of the activities.
* Maintain accurate records and ensure strict data and patient record confidentiality.
* Maintain an efficient and accurate centralised filing system both paper and electronic, which ensures easy access to files and information as and when required.
* Collect, collate and report routine data and information.
* Order supplies, equipment and leaflets as required, liaising with administrative staff.
- Previous clerical experience is essential.
- Great communication skills
- Good time management
Please note candidates will be required to hold a current DBS for this role.
If you are immediately available please submit your CV today or call 01582 287584 for more information.