Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to support a new workforce tool coming in to enhance and work alongside the current CRM...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for experienced administrators to support in Key Worker roles throughout the coming months on a temporary assignment, working in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust and Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West Integrated Care System Please note this assignment is for an immediate start and candidates should be available to work full time.
Start Date: January 2021
Location: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire area.
Pay: £18 per hour paid weekly
Provide administrative support to the site's staff.
* Ensure all paperwork has been provided by the citizen and check identity
* Maintain, request and transfer confidential patient records, ensuring they are stored in an accurate and secure filing system. Adhere to confidentiality as per the site's policy.
* Record and report low stock levels for stationery and clinical equipment.
* Report low stock to maintain appropriate levels, checking expiry dates and recording wastage.
* Coordinate and maintain communication with team members about routine and daily activities including rota's, contacting clinical staff, updating systems and other duties.
* Provide non-clinical advice, information to patients/clients and relatives when necessary.
* Check that all equipment is safe and available for use..
* Responsible for infection and waste control, cleaning and sanitisation of the Pod area.
* Work within organisation policies, procedures and guidelines
- Experience of working in an administrative environment
- Ability to work at pace and with high volumes.
- A key team player
- Healthcare experience is advantageous
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
Please note candidates will be required to hold a current DBS for this role.
If you are an experienced administrator and are immediately available for work, please submit your CV today or call Sami on 01582 287584 for more information.