School Cleaners x 5 - PM - Ilkeston - Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce) required
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with several different primary schools within Ilkeston and we are looking for a number of temporary Cleaners to join their team ASAP due to Covid-19 and busy periods on both an ad hoc and long-term basis.
Please note this roles is within schools where you would need have an enhanced DBS check (that covers child or both child & adult workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service.
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h - always paid for a minimum of 4 hours.
Hours / Shifts - we have various shifts available
Monday - Friday
11:30am - 12:30pm
3:00pm - 6:30pm
You will be paid for a minimum of 4 hours.
The more flexible you are on the hours of work you can do, and type of work the more we can offer.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vary of great clients supporting them during very busy periods, and helping to make a difference in supporting them in operating a safe, clean, work environment due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic.
This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate short time or long-time work, but also where longer term opportunities may also be available.
- Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- Sweeping mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
- Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls etc.
- Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace, door handles seats etc.
- Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the hospital i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
Cleaning equipment and PPE is provided.
Requirements & Skills
- Previous experience within catering / hospitality is ideal but not essential
- Previous experience within the cleaning industry is ideal but not essential
- Previous customer service experience
- Hardworking and reliable
- Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight time scales
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Excellent communication skills
Based in Ilkeston this location would suit anybody living in Ilkeston or the surrounding areas, with access to your own transport. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there. The more flexible you are the more work and shifts we will be able to offer.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
- Holiday entitlement
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
- Contract of employment - still allowing you as a Flexible Employee to rent properties, apply for loans / finances etc.
- Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.