Opportunities for on-going work within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow with us at BT Northallerton Warehouse, Darlington Road, Northallerton DL6 2PJ....
Blue Arrow are working on behalf of one of our sister companies looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives/ Material Handler for a world renowned company based in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire.
You will be working in the materials department playing a key role in ensuring the correct parts are delivered to our client's assembly lines to meet the build targets of their award winning machines. Previous warehousing experience and use of Manual Handling Equipment would be advantage but full training will be given.
* This role will involve sorting parts, working to pick sheets to support the build plan and get the correct parts to the assembly line.
* Potential to train on a bradshaw
* Could involve working outdoors
* Starting hourly rate will be £9.59per hour
* Raising to £11.25 after completing 12 weeks
* OT is paid after 39 hours paid at time half
* You need to be Flexible to work both days and nights as you will be on a shift rotation.
* Shift premiums are applicable for nights
* 39 hours a week contract
This role is easy to commute to if you live in the areas of Burton upon Trent, Derby, Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter, Hilton, Cannock and surrounding areas.
Ideally you would need your own Transport but if we do get a high number of application in your area we will look at arranging Transport.
All candidate will need to go through an assessment process which will involve both written and practical test.
To apply for this position you will need press apply now button or alternatively please call our Burton Office on 01283 537660.