Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for someone who has strong telephone customer services experience to support our client within their Connections and Engineering department. Within...
We're looking for several temporary people to join one of our clients in Dearne Valley who is a domestic Utilities provider. We are looking for confident people with a natural instinct to help. People who give it their all, where no challenge is too big, no ask too great.
As one of the team of customer advisors, your calm nature and personal approach will give our customers the confidence you'll get right to the root of their problem. From providing a first-class new customer experience to helping our customers solve payment issues and debt management. You will take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions.
· To be the main point of contact for our customers via voice and email, you'll handle queries quickly and efficiently, and provide a brilliant customer service.
· You'll be taking calls about a range of issues from customer's including payment issues.
· Being able to deal with potentially frustrated customers is an absolute must as you will be part of a department that prides itself on high Customer Satisfaction scores.
· Resolve complex customer queries and problems within set procedures in order to meet the customer's expectations.
· Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customer's problems at the first point of contact; within agreed service levels, targets and objective.
· Have a good operational knowledge of appropriate systems, policies and processes.
To be a brilliant customer advisor, you'll need to:
· Be able to communicate effectively in both voice and email.
· Have a talent for making conversation and putting people at ease.
· Have a genuine passion for Customer Service.
· Be able to explain things in different ways if customers don't understand.
Know the importance your work has on the success of the business.
These positions are offered on a 6 months temporary basis with a possibility of becoming permanent.
The client operates in a Covid safe environment
Salary: £9.30 per hour