Are you looking for contact centre work in Sheffield and have previous sales experience. We are currently working with one of the UK's leading...
Are you an immediately available experienced sales administrator or are you looking for a new role?
Are you competent with processing export documentation for shipment of goods?
I am keen to speak to sales administrators that have worked preparing documentation for shipment of goods and worked as part of a team.
Day to day duties will involve:-
* Dealing with customer enquiries and follow up in a timely manner
* Matching orders to relevant quotations and logging on the enquiry register
* Answering incoming telephone calls quickly, courteously and in an efficient manner.
* Answering reception phone and dealing with visitors
* Liaising with external sales staff regarding the status of customers prior to any visits
* Liaising with QC regarding customer complaints and quality issue
* Working with the Sales Manager/Sales Office Manager - monitoring key projects and producing report information and data
* Preparing all documentation required for all export shipments I.E packing lists, Certificates, Invoices etc
* Liaising with approved transport sub-contractors and freight forwarders to prepare export documentation
* Liaising with approved transport sub-contractors and relevant departments to ensure orders they are despatched in a cost-efficient manner
* Working with procurement to ensure the business has sufficient materials and purchased items to support customer supply needs
For more information, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!