NEW YEAR - NEW JOB
Fancy earning £9.30 Per hour
Like to work in a Hi Tec building - state of Arc technology
Delivering Customer service - supporting customers with payments queries
Are you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand?
Delivering great customer service, in a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment. You will start with a 2-4-week comprehensive training programme to provide you with all the relevant tools to perform your role.
If you are immediately available, ambitious and would enjoy working in a call centre, customer focused environment and a driven working environment with exciting growth plans then this could be a great opportunity for you.
You will be based on site at Preston Brook - postcode WA7 3QA. This role is ongoing - will lead to perm contract if you meet all expectations
£9.45 Per Hour
You would be representing a global leading technology companies, often new and revolutionary cutting-edge technology.
Working hours are Monday-Sunday business hours operate over a 3-week shift pattern, 9am-5pm, 11am-7pm and 12pm-8pm
There is ongoing support in training, coaching one to one sessions and mentors there to support you through any system or process issues, we will be with you every step of your journey
Friendly, warm an engaging team - all there with one goal, to give you all the best tools to work with customers who may be experiencing payment issues with their Mobile contracts
* Relationship building skills.
* Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
* Functional use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and the ability to learn and utilize sales tools specific to the company
* Able to demonstrate self-motivation to improve knowledge and skills through personal research and development.
* Experience in customer interaction in a previous role
* Supporting customers with bill queries
* Showing compassion with customers financial situations and finding a way to support them
* Negotiating lead times for payment of bills for customer who may be experiencing financial difficulty
* Adhering with process and policies in line with the financial conduct authority
The roles require someone who has strong communication skills, lots of compassion and a sincere and genuine willingness to help customers
Start Date: 11th January 2021 - Please be available for calls starting on Monday 4th December for the role
FREE SHUTTLE BUS from Warrington and Runcorn
NEW YEAR - NEW JOB