We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a dynamic and expanding commercial company as a Food Production Operative.
Due to the product to the product you will be producing this could be a great opportunity for a Chef De Partie or someone with food production experience to move in to a new employment sector with a great work life balance.
Candidates from a food production background or to those with experience operating machinery in a food environment will also be considered
Shifts available: Monday to Friday 8.30-3pm - Odd weekends and early evening for overtime to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous production experience (would be valuable however is not vital)
- Ensure food production meets all food safety policies and legislation
- Have excellent attention to detail and ensuring consistency when producing products
- Have excellent brand awareness and know the importance and delivering excellence at all times
- Must have enthusiasm and buy in to products and purpose
Duties involved in this role:
- Packing and assembling boxes
- Machine operating
- Quality checks
- Pre measurement of all ingredients
- Adhering to Health & Safety at all times
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Complete all due diligence paperwork
- Stock Ordering & Inventory
-You get to sample what you manufacture!
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme