Another opportunity has arisen for dministrators/Payment Operations Analysts.
This will be a Working from Home Role (initally however this role will be based in Glasgow office)
9am - 5pm
35hours per week
6months with likelihood of extension for the right person
If successful you will be processing Direct Debit and payment details for the bank to other banks via email and phone queues. Some phone work which would involve communication with other internal customers, external customers and other banks.
* Carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical / technical support duties ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate.
* Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
* Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee
*Competitive hourly pay
*Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
*Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
*Candidate recognition rewards
*Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
*Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
This role is holding immediate interviews so you are interested in this role please apply today.
your application has been submitted