Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
We are excited to be currently recruiting for Production Operatives for a highly regarding production plant in Royston to start on Monday 15th February on a fixed term temporary contract.
Please see below the job description:
* Responsible for efficient operation as an individual member of a team
* Responsible for operation according to work instructions suck as
* End of line packing
* Checking pallets and stock levels
* Loading and unloading machinery and packaging
* Labelling finished goods
* Utilising the system for data entry
* Inputting production data onto SAP
* Responsible for monitoring product quality control.
Pay rate: £13.10 per hour flat rate (an additional £4.50 will be paid for each shift worked to cover lunch/break)
Shifts: Day (6.00am-6.15pm) and Night (6.00pm - 6.15am) shift will be worked on rota basis.