Blue Arrow have a fantastic opportunity for a number of experienced cleaners to work for one of our most reputable clients within the Cardigan area.We...
We are looking for a cleaner to work 20 hours per week across four sites- three in Coventry & one in Rugby. You must be able to get to all locations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all bedrooms / communal areas corridors / function rooms / kitchens are cleaned and tidied to a high standard. This includes washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning and sweeping as appropriate.
2. Ensure that staff areas such as offices and rest-rooms are cleaned and tidied to a high standard.
3. The ability to undertake cleaning tasks in accordance to an agreed schedule and in line with H&S requirements.
4. Prepare empty (void) Flats / Rooms for re-letting, working towards the required specification within agreed turn-around timescales.
5. Ensure that all chemicals, mechanical and other equipment are used in a correct and appropriate manner and in accordance with regulations and manufacturer's instructions.
6. Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, ensuring all Environmental Health and other statutory requirements are met or exceeded.
7. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety requirements and where appropriate meets standards set by statute including the use and storage of any chemicals.
Please apply online if interested