Administrator - Derby (Temporary)
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a NHS public sector client based in Derby, who are now looking for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for around 4 weeks to support during a very busy period.
Please note this is a temporary position starting as soon as possible for 4 weeks, (but there could be potential for it to be extended further). Candidates should therefore ideally be immediately available.
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h
Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm (Mon - Fri)
About the Role
- Managing a reception desk in a friendly warm manner
- Meeting and welcoming visitors, ensuring they sign in correctly
- Co-ordinating admin tasks
- Switchboard duties
- Responding to emails
- Dealing with enquiries - face to face, over the phone and via email
- Data entry / updating patient records & spreadsheets
- Supporting in day to day admin tasks as per the business needs
- Previous front of house co-ordination / reception experience is essential
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Good computer skills including with the MS packages - Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy office administrative environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Strong use of initiative
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within the NHS making a difference every day to visitor's and patients journey and experience, and working to support a great team during a busy period. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work but also where longer term career opportunities may also be available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Based in Derby this location would suit anybody living in Derby or the surrounding areas, with access to your own transport as only a short drive. There is also links to public transport a short walk away from the company.