Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with several different clients within Stoke on Trent and we are looking for temporary Catering/Kitchen assistants and Cleaners to join their team ASAP, due to Covid-19 and busy periods on both an ad hoc and long-term basis.
Please note some roles maybe within a school where you would need have an enhanced DBS check (that covers child or both child & adult workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a variety of really great clients, helping them to make a difference and supporting them in operating a safe, clean, work environment due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic.
This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate short time or long-time work, but also longer term opportunities where available.
Pay Rate - £8.72 p/h
Please note we have various shifts such as mornings, afternoons and evenings. The more flexible you are on the hours of work you can do, and type of work, the more we can offer (i.e. both catering and cleaning).
Hours: Monday -Friday - shifts are usually between 2-4 hours long.
AM & PM (hours will vary between 7:00am - 2:00pm)
PM & Evenings (hours will vary between 12:00pm - 6:00pm)
If you already have a Level 1 or 2 certificate within this great! If not don't worry we can put you through this training (free of charge).
It takes roughly 20 minutes to complete level 1 and this can be done in the comfort of your own home, but you will need access to a computer or laptop.
Requirements & Skills
* Previous experience within catering / hospitality is ideal but not essential
* Previous experience within the cleaning industry is ideal but not essential
* Previous customer service experience
* Hardworking and reliable
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight time scales
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* *Contract of employment - still allowing you as a Flexible Employee to rent properties, apply for loans / finances etc.
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
This role would suit anyone living in Stoke on trent or the surrounding areas, with access to your own transport. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there. The more flexible you are the more work and shifts we will be able to offer.