Job role / Covid Test assistantLocation- CanterburyPay rates / £8.72 £10.40 per hourMonday 7th December Friday 11th December09.00 16.00 We are currently looking to...
Job role / Covid Test assistant
Pay rates / £8.72 - £10.40 per hour
Monday 7th December - Friday 11th December
09.00 - 16.00
We are currently looking to hire customer service assistant, to assist with covid testing for our onsite campus, all briefing and training will be provided prior to starting with a basic
Induction and run through.
Test assistant - job brief
Reporting into the Team Leader the Test Assistant is accountable for supporting subjects during sample taking and Sample Processors during processing of samples
- On hand to provide subject with additional verbal instructions if required.
- Ensures subject's self-administered test is labelled appropriately and has barcodes attached. Ensure subject has passed test to a Processing Operative.
- Directs patient to exit, with test card.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in.
- Attend meetings with your team members and supervisor
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication and additionally be able to work well in a team.
- Commitment to the work and to
- Following the strict guideline and procedures required
- Experience working with members of the public/patients
- Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Efficient and accurate in your work
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Previous experience in customer service / data entry preferred
- No formal qualifications or certificates required
- Basic Maths, English and computer skills are required
Next steps - how to apply
If you are interested in the position, or require more information please apply now!