Blue Arrow are recruiting for Registration Assistants to work across various sites in Kent. The Registration Assistant is accountable for greeting and coordination of patients...
Job role / Registration assistant
Pay rates / £8.72 - £10.40 per hour
Monday 7th December - Friday 11th December
09.00 - 16.00
We are currently looking to hire customer service assistant, to assist with covid testing for our onsite campus, all briefing and training will be provided prior to starting with a basic
Induction and run through.
Registration assistant - job brief
* Assisting running and operations of onsite administration for students and staff
* Directing students and staff on where to go and provide additional information
* Minor problem solving
* Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in. For example in the banking sector, this would be FSA requirements
* Attend meetings with your team members and supervisor
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication and additionally be able to work well in a team.
* The ability to work unsupervised
* Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
* Excellent listening skills
* An ability to be empathetic to the customer
* Ability to work between multiple operating systems
* Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
* A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
* Efficient and accurate in your work
* Positive and approachable in your manner
* A good team player
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
* Previous experience in customer service / data entry preferred
* No formal qualifications or certificates required
* Basic Maths, English and computer skills are required
Next steps - how to apply
If you are interested in the position, or require more information please apply now!