Forklift Driver - Reach and Counterbalance x5 immediate start
Location: Castle Donington
Pay rate: starting at £10 for first 2 weeks - going up to £11.40 if 100 % attendance and punctuality.
Contract type: Temporary ongoing - chance for perm after 13 weeks
An opportunity has arisen for a Forklift Reach Driver (FLT) in Castle Donington, for a reputable furniture company. This is a temp role with the chance to go perm after 13 weeks.
Your Hours of work & Salary
The required hours of work are 6am - 4pm Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week. Perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
Your starting Salary will start on £10 per hour rising up to £11.40 per hour after a successful period of 2 weeks. This will be dependant on no sickness or lateness on site.
Your new Job Role:
You will be an experienced reach and counterbalance driver, loading and unloading furniture items from containers, along with replenishing stock and picking from their racking. These items can be heavy and will also involve heavy manual lifting from time to time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be emptying the containers
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience on a reach Forklift truck
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- working with the sole intention of replenishing the racking and picking from the racking
- Wrapping pallets
- Distributing pallets.
- Lifting heavy goods (this will include heavy furniture items, so you will need to be physically fit and capable of doing this for long hours, please strongly consider this before applying)
- Have a reach & counterbalance licence dated within the last 3 years and accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB.
There is free parking onsite if you drive, and just a 20 minute drive from the Derby City Centre.
Your new job can start as soon as tomorrow or this week. So if you are looking for your next ongoing role, and have the correct and in date certificates, along with relevant experience on the FLT then we want to hear from you. Click apply today or call our office.