A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and committed Chef Manager to lead a brigade at a highly regarded, international education site. Paying up to 38K for the right candidate this an opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of a successful catering operation.
Working 40 hours a week, 5 days out of seven on straight shifts 52 weeks of the year
- Catering for up to 250 pupils & staff as leading and managing a brigade of 12
- You will be leading your staff to produce healthy, fresh food for both staff and students
- Client strongly favours those from an independent education catering background or from a high-end business and industry contract.
- This is essentially a managerial role, not that of a Head Chef - although strong craft skills are essential
The Successful Candidate:
- Exemplary financial acumen
- Willing to lead from the front
- You will be ideally be experienced in B&I or independent education catering
- Exemplary communication skills
- Able to foster strong client relationships
Have a flexible approach to work
To apply for the role please apply online or send your cv
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.