Blue Arrow is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading financial services based on Morrison Street, Edinburgh
Pay Rate: £10.32 per hour + Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm, rotational shifts between these hours. Saturday every fifth week (9:00am to 1:00pm)
Contract: 6 months minimum with a strong possibility to become permanent
* Full paid training - part classroom based and part on the job based learning
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Annual Bonus
With this role being a predominantly telephony based position, you will be dealing with a wide range of customer queries involving pensions, retirements, life insurance or bereavement.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Representative. You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support teaching you everything you need to know.
* Taking high volume inbound calls
* Dealing with a wide range of queries involving corporate pensions
* Workload is led by customer calls, and may lead to some processing work as well
* Types of calls could be value of pension accounts, merging of pensions, investments, new memberships or opting out of auto-enrolment
* Carrying out the request for the customer as well as giving information on additional products and services, including policies, risk assessment and how merging pensions works
* Ensuring you deliver an exceptional experience for each customer
* Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads
* Maintain and develop customer relationships
* Developing over time a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the end to end retirements journey
* Previous telephony experience is desirable
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.