Blue arrow is currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator which will be based working from home until further notice on a temporary basic.
Our client is based within the Industrial sector and the business is growing rapidly.
This role will be 20 hours a week and working from home until it is safe to return to site.
To be successful in this role you must have experience with the accounts receivable or have worked in a Finance Department with a keen eye for detail.
The main duties of this role will be;
- Purchase ledger experience essential
- Processing supplier invoices and matching them to purchase orders/delivery notes. Liaising with suppliers to manage queries as required
- Raise and send credit notes
- Good understanding and use of Microsoft Excel, Xero, Gmail, A2X (preferred), Linnworks (Preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to handle difficult queries and provide clear and concise responses
- Good attention to detail with the ability to critically assess data for accuracy.
- Resilience to work under pressure and adapt to new situations, systems, and processes in a fast-paced environment
Please send over a CV if you have the relevant experience and can start immediately.